Latest topics
» Keeping the Faith
Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:45 am by Terbo56

» Obama Care Survival Guide
Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:50 pm by Terbo56

» rest in peace Jim Kindle
Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 am by ajanderson

» "A Scripture for Today"
Wed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm by ajanderson

» Announcing the launch of a new Dinarian website
Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 am by IronMan

» You Can Hear God’s Voice!
Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm by Hezekiah

» Prayer is the key
Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:28 am by shekincook

» Witness of Truth
Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 am by ajanderson

» A Prayer needs going out to the WORLD!
Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 pm by ajanderson

Asset Protection
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar


You are not connected. Please login or register

Announcing the launch of a new Dinarian website

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

eric3d

avatar
Admin
Announcing the launch of a new Dinarian website:

AJ Anderson has now created his own website for members to find the most updated news articles on Iraq's progress towards stability and RV/RI, AJ's Intel, Chats regarding articles, Asset Protection, investment ideas and some fun stuff, and we cannot forget God's Word.

When the site reaches 2500 members there will be a random drawing for 3 prizes to members consisting of; 1st prize being an AJ's Irrevocable Trust; 2nd prize being AJ's Asset Protection Audio DVD and 3rd prize being AJ's Asset Protection Book, with a special grand prize to be announced. This promotional will be extended to a second drawing at 5000 members with all members being eligible without further registering.

There are no membership fees and no purchase is necessary to become a registered user or for the contest. The contest is open to all registered members (Administrators and Moderators and people associated with this site are not eligible). The only requirement for entry is registering on the site with a user name and valid email address. The winning members will be contacted by email.

We want you to register with us so we can e-mail you important notices both pre and post RV.

Register now on this page for some great information and fun!

God Bless,
AJ



Last edited by eric3d on Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

IronMan

avatar
Admin
Welcome all members and good luck.

ajanderson

avatar
Admin
IronMan wrote:Welcome all members and good luck.

cheers bounce affraid affraid affraid


_________________
I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love! www.asset-protection-101.com
http://www.asset-protection-101.com

wordlover


Thanks man

LadyMoonWillow


So glad for any help or information you can give me, thank you.

ullblucky


Luck has nothing to do with our future

IronMan

avatar
Admin
This is a great site for news and fun.

8 Keep it real on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:42 pm

Jeff


I am leaving all other sites in search of ONE site that will give real, verifiable information and NOT a bunch of hype and opinion. I hope I have found what I need. Just a suggestion, could the moderator require that all statements and so called "INTEL" be supported by a verifiable source. If not, this site will be as useless as the others. Smile

ajanderson

avatar
Admin
Jeff wrote:I am leaving all other sites in search of ONE site that will give real, verifiable information and NOT a bunch of hype and opinion. I hope I have found what I need. Just a suggestion, could the moderator require that all statements and so called "INTEL" be supported by a verifiable source. If not, this site will be as useless as the others. Smile

Intel is always backed up by news articles, history and verifiable fact. And I weed out lots of news as being useless and will not post.

Welcome and gald to have you. AJ


_________________
I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love! www.asset-protection-101.com
http://www.asset-protection-101.com

Dr. Linda


I am so glad to be able to learn how to arrange & keep our wealth safe after the RV is revealed!! I have listened to many of AJ's advice conference calls and always thought they were invaluable! Thanks, AJ!!

Dr. Linda

queen cheers cheers

ajanderson

avatar
Admin
Dr. Linda wrote:I am so glad to be able to learn how to arrange & keep our wealth safe after the RV is revealed!! I have listened to many of AJ's advice conference calls and always thought they were invaluable! Thanks, AJ!!

Dr. Linda

queen cheers cheers

Thank you Dr. Linda. Welcome and gald to have you. AJ


_________________
I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love! www.asset-protection-101.com
http://www.asset-protection-101.com

Flyboyron


AJ,
Thanks for inviting us all. Hope this turns out to be a great place.
Suggestion:
Charge for any messages containing more than 2 emoticons! :-)
(It just gets silly after a while, and there will be some folks who just can't control themselves and go nuts. Also slows browsing for those using mobile devices.)
Nice to have them for expression, since there is no nonverbal communication, but can we all try not to get carried away?
Thanks again, and good to have a new landing spot.
Ron

ajanderson

avatar
Admin
Flyboyron wrote:AJ,
Thanks for inviting us all. Hope this turns out to be a great place.
Suggestion:
Charge for any messages containing more than 2 emoticons! :-)
(It just gets silly after a while, and there will be some folks who just can't control themselves and go nuts. Also slows browsing for those using mobile devices.)
Nice to have them for expression, since there is no nonverbal communication, but can we all try not to get carried away?
Thanks again, and good to have a new landing spot.
Ron

Great suggestion about use of emoticons, but I could not charge for them. Hopefully we get the message, I never thought of that. Welcome and gald to have you. AJ


_________________
I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love! www.asset-protection-101.com
http://www.asset-protection-101.com

Flyboyron


Wasn't serious about charging. I just hope people will be reasonable. Some sites have turned into a contest to see who can cram the most into a message.
Thanks

Hezekiah


Moderator
Moderator
I appreciate your honesty and integrity. Thanks for starting this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy site!!!!!

SeekHimFirst


Thakyou brother for watching out for us

ajanderson

avatar
Admin
SeekHimFirst wrote:Thakyou brother for watching out for us

Your very welcome and glad to have you. AJ


_________________
I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love! www.asset-protection-101.com
http://www.asset-protection-101.com

sheik_shake_sheik

avatar
HELLO AND GREETINGS!! GOTTA FIND A NEW DINAR SITE WITH NO HOPIUM, NOPIUM, RUMTEL, CIRCLETEL AND NO "@@@@EL!!" NO PUMPERS, TOO. THE SHEIK

ajanderson

avatar
Admin
sheik_shake_sheik wrote: HELLO AND GREETINGS!! GOTTA FIND A NEW DINAR SITE WITH NO HOPIUM, NOPIUM, RUMTEL, CIRCLETEL AND NO "@@@@EL!!" NO PUMPERS, TOO. THE SHEIK

I am there with you, but we also do not like cuss words or I will need to send to tech for an overhaul. LOL Welcome and gald to have you. AJ


_________________
I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love! www.asset-protection-101.com
http://www.asset-protection-101.com

goodnews


eric3d wrote:Announcing the launch of a new Dinarian website:

AJ Anderson has now created his own website for members to find the most updated news articles on Iraq's progress towards stability and RV/RI, AJ's Intel, Chats regarding articles, Asset Protection, investment ideas and some fun stuff, and we cannot forget God's Word.

When the site reaches 2500 members there will be a random drawing for 3 prizes to members consisting of; 1st prize being an AJ's Irrevocable Trust; 2nd prize being AJ's Asset Protection Audio DVD and 3rd prize being AJ's Asset Protection Book, with a special grand prize to be announced. This promotional will be extended to a second drawing at 5000 members with all members being eligible without further registering.

There are no membership fees and no purchase is necessary to become a registered user or for the contest. The contest is open to all registered members (Administrators and Moderators and people associated with this site are not eligible). The only requirement for entry is registering on the site with a user name and valid email address. The winning members will be contacted by email.

We want you to register with us so we can e-mail you important notices both pre and post RV.

Register now on this page for some great information and fun! Do not forget to wait for your confirmation email to reach your email inbox, also check your spam mail! You must click on that to confirm. This finalizes your registration.

God Bless,J
I'm not too good on this kind of stuff and just now signed up as Patricia Carron, (my real name realize most folk aren't using their real names)so would it be possible to change my "user name" to goodnews? If so, will you do it for me or tell me HOW to do it myself? Thanking you sincerely, pc

ajanderson

avatar
Admin
Patricia Carron wrote:
eric3d wrote:Announcing the launch of a new Dinarian website:

AJ Anderson has now created his own website for members to find the most updated news articles on Iraq's progress towards stability and RV/RI, AJ's Intel, Chats regarding articles, Asset Protection, investment ideas and some fun stuff, and we cannot forget God's Word.

When the site reaches 2500 members there will be a random drawing for 3 prizes to members consisting of; 1st prize being an AJ's Irrevocable Trust; 2nd prize being AJ's Asset Protection Audio DVD and 3rd prize being AJ's Asset Protection Book, with a special grand prize to be announced. This promotional will be extended to a second drawing at 5000 members with all members being eligible without further registering.

There are no membership fees and no purchase is necessary to become a registered user or for the contest. The contest is open to all registered members (Administrators and Moderators and people associated with this site are not eligible). The only requirement for entry is registering on the site with a user name and valid email address. The winning members will be contacted by email.

We want you to register with us so we can e-mail you important notices both pre and post RV.

Register now on this page for some great information and fun! Do not forget to wait for your confirmation email to reach your email inbox, also check your spam mail! You must click on that to confirm. This finalizes your registration.

God Bless,J
I'm not too good on this kind of stuff and just now signed up as Patricia Carron, (my real name realize most folk aren't using their real names)so would it be possible to change my "user name" to goodnews? If so, will you do it for me or tell me HOW to do it myself? Thanking you sincerely, pc

I will send this to tech and see what can be done. AJ


_________________
I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love! www.asset-protection-101.com
http://www.asset-protection-101.com

1alaskan


AJ,

I had to go to a meeting after I had just emailed you this afternoon. Just got home and my wife told me she had a surprise for me, and your new site is it. Not much time tonight to look around, but thanks in advance for bringing a level head to the IQD world.

I got your other email and will take a look at it in the am.

Again thanks,
1alaskan

ajanderson

avatar
Admin
1alaskan wrote:AJ,

I had to go to a meeting after I had just emailed you this afternoon. Just got home and my wife told me she had a surprise for me, and your new site is it. Not much time tonight to look around, but thanks in advance for bringing a level head to the IQD world.

I got your other email and will take a look at it in the am.

Again thanks,
1alaskan

Great and thanks for joining, it is a pleasure. AJ


_________________
I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love! www.asset-protection-101.com
http://www.asset-protection-101.com

CherylM


Can anyone with dinars & all paper work cash in, or is the buyer of dinars the only one?

ajanderson

avatar
Admin
CherylM wrote: Can anyone with dinars & all paper work cash in, or is the buyer of dinars the only one?

It is currency no different than the US dollar, the holder is the owner and can exchange with or without paper work. It is wise to have the certificate so there is no doubt it did not come from criminal activity, but not truly necessary.



Last edited by ajanderson on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
I Am, We Are, Love, Light and Peace to ALL, Be Love! www.asset-protection-101.com
http://www.asset-protection-101.com

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum