AJ Anderson
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Keeping the Faith
Witness of Truth EmptyWed Jan 16, 2019 12:07 pm by Terbo56

» Obama Care Survival Guide
Witness of Truth EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 2:50 pm by Terbo56

» rest in peace Jim Kindle
Witness of Truth EmptyThu May 09, 2013 12:38 am by ajanderson

» "A Scripture for Today"
Witness of Truth EmptyWed May 08, 2013 5:35 pm by ajanderson

» Announcing the launch of a new Dinarian website
Witness of Truth EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:16 am by IronMan

» You Can Hear God’s Voice!
Witness of Truth EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 4:22 pm by Hezekiah

» Prayer is the key
Witness of Truth EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 11:28 am by shekincook

» Witness of Truth
Witness of Truth EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 am by ajanderson

» A Prayer needs going out to the WORLD!
Witness of Truth EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 pm by ajanderson

Asset Protection
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Witness of Truth

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Witness of Truth Empty Witness of Truth Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:59 am

ajanderson

ajanderson
Admin

From Norway,

I think it would be a great WITNESS of truth to have a section on BIBLICAL Answers. There is MUCH religion out there and MANY beliefs in what men call CHRISTIANITY. Yet Jesus came NOT as a religious man, but as God in the flesh and SHOWED us the ONE AND ONLY way to salvation. That salvation is by the Word of God.

IF salvation was left up to mankind, then ALL would have their way, and for this cause, Jesus was NOT Catholic, NOT Baptist, NOT Presbyterian, NOT Methodist, NOT Lutheran, NOT Episcopalian, NOT Assemblies of God, HE was the son of God who came to preach the Kingdom of God.

I think it would be great to have a place where QUESTIONS could be asked concerning faith, the Lord and truth. I will leave this up to YOU as to how you would set it up, but in our life AJ, we are called to GIVE THE LIGHT OF THE KNOWLEDGE of the Word of God.

The BIBLE sets the standard, and either YOU BELIEVE it or you do not. I Pet.3:15 says we are to SANCTIFY THE LORD OUR GOD IN OUR HEARTS AND BE READY ALWAYS TO GIVE AN ANSWER TO THOSE WHO ASK. For this cause, I give no opinions, no views, just what saith the scriptures. Be blessed and this way, no one has to PREACH to any, we just share the Word of God and let all who have ears to hear, let them hear. Praise God

Last edited by ajanderson on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 am; edited 2 times in total

http://www.asset-protection-101.com

2Witness of Truth Empty Re: Witness of Truth Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:06 pm

Norway

Norway

In all reality, life is NOT what we make of it HERE, but what happens when we die. ALL shall die in life, that is the law of God and nature. The Bible says it is appointed unto man ONCE to die and then the judgment. Jesus was NOT just some prophet or teacher or good man. HE was the Son of God, SENT to save our souls and no god on earth or man made can be like the TRUE GOD who was raised from the dead. I am looking forward to the order you feel here AJ and HOW you desire to format this part of the forum. To have ONE section, dedicated NOT to men's views and opinions, but dedicated to the AUTHORITY of the Holy Word of God, would be a great blessing here. This way, those who desire questions, can freely ask. Those who are seeking for a great reality of life WITH the Lord, can seek. Jesus said, SEEK and ye shall find. KNOCK and it shall be opened, ASK and you shall receive. Today we live in a world where CHRISTIANITY is the norm, yet Jesus only preached THE KINGDOM OF GOD. With Christianity, religion dominates and religious denominations set standards where people ONLY believe what their man made denomination speaks. This is why there is so much hypocrisy as seen by the world in what THEY perceive Christianity to be. YET Jesus said, FEW will find the narrow and straight way into MY Kingdom. YET Jesus said, when a man is TRULY saved, TRULY BORN AGAIN, the Holy Spirit now comes into their lives to LEAD them and TEACH them all truth--Jn.14:26, 15:26 and 16:12-14 When this happens, ONLY the Word of God now builds our lives. Praise God, I look forward to a section in the forum where one and ALL can come by their own desires to learn the BIBLE by asking questions and not what men say. Be blessed and I surely will help here as much as I can. My life is to LOVE the scriptures, LIVE the scriptures and give hope to others by showing them WHAT SAITH THE SCRIPTURES, amen.

3Witness of Truth Empty Re: Witness of Truth Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:35 pm

ajanderson

ajanderson
Admin

Amen.

4Witness of Truth Empty Re: Witness of Truth Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:16 am

ruston1963

ruston1963

His word is a lamp to me feet (showing me where I stand), and a light unto my path (showing the way I should go). No place (or need) for the opinions of men. I simply must trust Him, and not lean on my own understanding. My way leads to destruction, but His way leads to life!

5Witness of Truth Empty Re: Witness of Truth Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:47 am

ajanderson

ajanderson
Admin

ruston1963 wrote:His word is a lamp to me feet (showing me where I stand), and a light unto my path (showing the way I should go). No place (or need) for the opinions of men. I simply must trust Him, and not lean on my own understanding. My way leads to destruction, but His way leads to life!

Praise God!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum